BYSL operates a Youth Development Program for U6-U10 Players.
*All ages for YDP will practice and play at Sunnyside Park (one block west of EIRMC hospital) between 5:30–6:30 p.m. (All YDP teams are co-ed.)
YPD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: (August 6, 2014)
- FEE: $50.00 for U6; $60.00 for U8 and U10
- Registration: Send BYSL-IYSA Registration Form & Check to:
410 Memorial Dr. Ste. 201
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- U8 & U10
- Practices are each Monday from 5:30-6:30 PM at Sunnyside Park
- Games are each Wednesday from 5:30-6:30 PM at Sunnyside Park
- Season will start in late August and ends in mid-October
- See details on the U8 and U10 Jamboree (Players seeking to play up; or be placed on a team with friend(s) must attend the Jamboree).
- Practices and Games are on Mondays only from 5:30-6:30
- Season starts late August/early September and ends in mid-October.
- There is no Jamboree for U6 this year.
*Jerseys are provided for all YDP players. Players must wear shin guards. Players should bring a ball, shin guards, and water to every practice and game.
YPD is always looking for volunteers. We need at least two individuals (coaches) for each team. We are looking for both head coaches and assistant coaches. This is a GREAT place for our youth to volunteer and/or parents that are interested in helping out, but may have limited experience. We will work with you. If you strength is in the administrative side, we may need help there as well. Please let Dan Beck know what your interests/strengths are and he’ll put you to work. Or fill out our volunteer form and we will contact you.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about the Youth Development Program.
Advantages of Playing Small-Sided Games
Benefits to the Child:
Benefits of the Small Field:
These basic rules apply to players, coaches, parents, and spectators.